Our range of educational resources will bring human rights to life engaging your students in the big issues and inspiring them to take action.
Essential school packs
- First Steps (Early Years)
- Learning about human rights in the primary school (ED139)
- Learning about human rights in the primary Welsh (ED140)
- Learning about Human Rights in the Secondary School (ED164)
- The Power of the Pen (secondary) (HRE012)
- The Power of the Pen (primary)
- Start a Youth Group pack (YA380)
These small colourful booklets contain all the articles of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Ideal for lessons on human rights and great for students to keep.
A variety of posters to help promote discussion on the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and decorate your classroom.
- Poster Pack Primary (ED176)
- Poster Pack Secondary (ED177)
- These Rights Are Our Rights (ED073)
- These Rights Are Our Rights Welsh (ED138)
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights (ED153)
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights (Welsh) (ED152)
- Right Up Your Street (ED142)
- Right Up Your Street (Welsh) (ED142)
- Freedom Park
Resources by themes
Refugees and Asylum Seekers
Fiction and human rights
Fiction has real power to further human rights education. Amnesty endorses a range of books for young people promoting human rights themes, which are available through our online shop.
For free teaching resources and to order books visit: www.amnesty.org.uk/books
Order: Resources available in print format have a product code. Quote this with the quantity you require and your address:
Telephone 01788 545 553