South Coast Challenge
With distance options to suit all abilities, you can run, jog or walk along coastal paths and the South Downs Way, taking in the stunning scenery, and raising money for human rights, for what promises to be the weekend of a lifetime!
Setting off from Eastbourne and climbing up on to Seven Sisters Country Park along the ups and downs of the coastal path, you'll enjoy panoramic vistas at Beachy Head.
At 80k in the home straight approaches as we descend into historic Arundel via the river then cross the finish line.
Special January £1 sign up deal!
Take on this challenge in 2021, support Amnesty International UK and tick off a few resolutions – all for just £1! You can sign up for a 100km, 50km or 25km Ultra Series Challenge (Charity Sponsorship option) - and walk, jog or run your way along one of the most beautiful courses in the UK. Simply register and use the code NYCHARITY to sign up for just £1 throughout January. You can support Amnesty International UK using this £1 deal if you sign up to any of the 14 Ultra Series Challenge courses in January.
Date: 4th / 5th September 2021
Distance: Choose from 25km, 50km or 100km
Location: Eastbourne - Brighton - Arundel
Minimum age: 14-17 with an adult (25km), 18 (50km or 100km)
Registration fee: £5 (25km), £10 (50km) or £15 (100km)
Minimum fundraising target: £245 (25km), £395 (50km) and £595 (100km)
- Charity Sponsorship (detailed above) – low registration fee supplemented by your fundraising efforts, charity charged for the place
Sign up to the South Coast Challenge Charity Sponsorship Option
- Mixed Funding – lower fundraising target and you pay half the event cost (chosen charity pays other half)
Sign up to the South Coast Challenge Mixed Funding Option
- Self Funding – you pay for your place and fundraise whatever you want with no targets, deadlines or cost to the charity
Sign up to the South Coast Challenge Self Funding Option
What you'll get
Take on the Challenge with Team Amnesty and we'll give you:
- Fundraising pack with tons of ideas to help you reach your target
- Team Amnesty t-shirt to train in and wear on the day
- Amnesty materials on request
- Support from the friendly community fundraising team
- Rest stops with free food & drink
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Fully signed route
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt and a glass of bubbly
- Camping options available
- Training guides & apps to help you prepare
Please note these events are organised by Action Challenge. Participants raising funds for Amnesty International UK will be joined by others, raising money for different charities. Find out more on the Action Challenge website.
Got any questions?
Check out the South Coast Challenge Event Factsheet or get in touch:
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Call – 020 7033 1646