Thames Path Challenge
With distance options to suit all abilities, this Challenge takes you along the Thames Path from Putney to Henley-on-Thames.
Beginning at Bishop's Park, next to Putney Bridge, it moves on through leafy Kew and Richmond past the last non-tidal lock at Teddington.
You'll pass the Royal palace of Hampton Court, beneath Windsor Castle and on through beautiful countryside to Henley.
Date: 12/13 September 2020
Distance: Choose from 25km, 50km or 100km
Location: Putney - Hampton - Runnymede - Cookham - Henley-on-Thames
Minimum age: 14-17 with an adult (25km), 18 (50km or 100km)
Registration fee: £5 (25km), £10 (50km) or £15 (100km)
Minimum fundraising target: £245 (25km), £395 (50km) and £595 (100km)
- Charity Sponsorship (detailed above) – low registration fee supplemented by your fundraising efforts, charity charged for the place
Sign up to the Thames Path Challenge Charity Sponsorship Option
- Mixed Funding – lower fundraising target and you pay half the event cost (chosen charity pays other half)
Sign up to the Thames Path Challenge Mixed Funding Option
- Self Funding – you pay for your place and fundraise whatever you want with no targets, deadlines or cost to the charity
Sign up to the Thames Path Challenge Self Funding Option
What you'll get
Take on the Challenge with Team Amnesty and we'll give you:
- Fundraising pack with tons of ideas to help you reach your target
- Team Amnesty t-shirt to train in and wear on the day
- Amnesty materials on request
- Support from the friendly community fundraising team
- Rest stops with free food & drink
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Fully signed route
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt and a glass of bubbly
- Camping options available
- Training guides & apps to help you prepare
Please note these events are organised by Action Challenge. Participants raising funds for Amnesty International UK will be joined by others, raising money for different charities. Find out more on the Action Challenge website.
Got any questions?
Check out the Thames Path Challenge Event Factsheet or get in touch:
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Call – 020 7033 1646