We held the January meeting on 9th and discussed the following:
- The idea of a conference, either with the Cathedral or otherwise
- Vigil at St Thomas's Church in Salisbury on a Saturday - details to follow
- There was an update on the death penalty and that will appear as a separate item
- Tony has started a fact file on North Korea and this was circulated at the meeting. When the electronic version is to hand that will be posted here
- The school essay will be awarded on 29th
- The February meeting will include a session on the Death penalty with a trainer from Amnesty. Please note the February meeting will start at 7pm - earlier than usual and will almost certainly be at the White Hart.