Regional Representatives are volunteers who coordinate and support local group activities in their area.
There are Regional Representatives for Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales and 10 geographic regions in England.
Regional Representatives stay informed of all the work that groups in their region are doing. They are a point of contact with, and provide support to, the local groups in their area. They also help with setting new groups up and provide a crucial link between our staff and local groups communicating any issues, concerns and achievements.
Regional Representatives help groups to work together and increase their impact in an area. They also arrange joint training sessions for groups and help them to make best use of our training resources.
Every year, the Representatives organise a conference for their region. These conferences are an opportunity to enable members to learn more about campaign priorities, get involved in policy debates, take part in actions, discuss regional issues and meet each other. Find out about events near you
Regional Representatives vacancies
We currently have the following vacancies:
- Northern Ireland
- South Midlands
- West Midlands
Please see the role outline below for details of what this volunteer post involves. Please also see info on nominations below.
The deadline for nomination is end of day 4 January 2017. For any queries please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact your Regional Representative
- East Anglia: Liesbeth Ten Ham - email@example.com
- East Midlands (cover): Gethin Davies - firstname.lastname@example.org
- London: Alexis Hatto - email@example.com and Anastasia Kyriak - firstname.lastname@example.org
- North East England: Rod Heath - Rod.email@example.com
- North West England: Sameena Matthiessen - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northern Ireland: Vacant
- Scotland: Malcolm Dingwall-Smith - Malcolm.Dingwall-Smith@amnesty.org.uk
- South England: Vacant
- South East England: Philip Strudwick - email@example.com
- South Midlands: Vacant
- South West England: Chris Ramsey - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wales: email@example.com
- West Midlands: Vacant