Regional Representatives are volunteers who coordinate and support local group activities in their area.
There are Regional Representatives for Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales and 10 geographic regions in England.
Regional Representatives stay informed of all the work that groups in their region are doing. They are a point of contact with, and provide support to, the local groups in their area. They also help with setting new groups up and provide a crucial link between our staff and local groups communicating any issues, concerns and achievements.
Regional Representatives help groups to work together and increase their impact in an area. They also arrange joint training sessions for groups and help them to make best use of our training resources.
Every year, the Representatives organise a conference for their region. These conferences are an opportunity to enable members to learn more about campaign priorities, get involved in policy debates, take part in actions, discuss regional issues and meet each other. Find out about events near you
Regional Representatives vacancies
We have vacancies in the following regions:
- South England
- South East England
If you are interested in being a Regional Rep for one of these regions, please contact email@example.com.
Please see the role outline below for details of what this volunteer post involves. Please also see info on nominations below.
For any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact your Regional Representative
- East Anglia: Alex Price - Alex.Price@amnesty.org.uk
- East Midlands (cover): Gethin Davies - email@example.com
- London: Alexis Hatto - firstname.lastname@example.org and Hugh Sandeman
- North East England: Rod Heath - Rod.email@example.com
- North West England: Julie Bullough - Julie.Bullough@amnesty.org.uk
- Northern Ireland: Fionnuala Gray -Fionnuala.Gray@amnesty.org.uk
- Scotland: Malcolm Dingwall-Smith - Malcolm.Dingwall-Smith@amnesty.org.uk
- South England: Vacant
- South East England: Vacant
- South Midlands: Ian Myson - Ian.Myson@amnesty.org.uk
- South West England: Cherry Bird
- Wales: Stuart Penny - Stuart.Penny@amnesty.org.uk
- West Midlands: Vacant