Amnesty International Bury St. Edmunds March 13th. 2018
- National Conference resolutions. Please have a look at the following link:
- Data protection.
- Feedback from Regional Meeting. This will include the forthcoming Regional Conference on environmental activists, ideas for fundraising etc.
- April - Barrie Hay, FSU Country Coordinator for Amnesty International UK, will be speaking about the situation in the Former Soviet Union.
- Contacting MP about attending the debate about reuniting refugee families. Please go to https://www.amnesty.org.uk/actions/uk-bring-refugee-families-together
- Future speaker about prisoners
- Future events: these include the next West Suffolk College/Amnesty BSE conference on Friday Jan. 18th., 2019, Write for Rights 2018
- letter actions