February 2013 Newsletter and Monthly Appeal Letter to Guatemala
You can find out the latest news for the Bromley and Orpington Group by downloading the February Newsletter from below.
The newsletter includes:
- Our monthly appeal letter - this month to the Guatemalan authorities about the fight by Rosa Franco for her daughter Maria Isabel who was raped and brutually murdered in December 2001. In her search for justice Rosa has received death threats. Please download the letter below then address, sign and post the letter (it will cost 87p to post
- How to get tickets for the Amnesty Jazz Concert on Friday 1 February, 7.30pm in Orpington
- Details of the Group's annual social meal on Monday 25 February at 7.30pm at Caligulette in Bromley.
- Outcomes of the Amnesty Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) on Saturday 12 January in Central London, which was attended by over 600 Amnesty members including our Group. The EGM will be discussed at the 12 February meeting. The full papers and outcomes from the EGM can be found on the link on the right hand side.
- The Groups Annual General Meeting will be on the 12 March meeting.
- Mary Hla from Burma Campaign will be the Guest Speaker at the 9 April meeting
The next Group meetings will be on Tuesday 12 February, Tuesday 12 March and Tuesday 9 April all at 7.30pm
Details of where the meetings are held can be found by looking under About this Group (on the right hand side of our front page). All are very welcome to attend the meetings.
- Bromley & Orpington AI Group Newsletter - February 2013
- Monthly Campaign Letter - Guatemala - February 2013