Date: Sunday 19th April 2020
Distance: 31 miles (50km)
Registration fee: £30
Minimum fundraising target: as much as you’re able to
BM Ride is a new 50k cycling event taking place within the Brighton Marathon Weekend, on closed roads and in the centre of Brighton.
Starting and finishing on Hove Lawns, the BM Ride offers cyclists of all abilities the opportunity to enjoy the streets of Brighton & Hove, traffic-free.
Whether a keen cyclist, cycling with your family, or looking for a new challenge, this event has something for everyone. Faster riders can start at the front whilst others follow on.
Already got your own place?
If you've already acquired a place and would like to cycle for human rights, we'd love to have you on our team! There's no minimum fundraising target, just raise as much as you can. Join with your own place today.
Ahead of the event:
- A personalised cycling vest or T-shirt.
- A fundraising pack filled with advice and ideas.
- One-to-one fundraising and training support.
- Fundraising and event materials like collecting tins, posters, badges etc.
- Regular updates on the event and on our human rights successes.
- An experienced and dedicated team at Amnesty International supporting you with loads of advice and support.
On the event day:
- Chip timing
- Participant event wear
- Goody bag
- Baggage storage
- Water station
- Cheer points, bands and music on course
- Fuel at the finish
- Access to the Velo Village at the Start and Finish with food, drink and entertainment
- Access to the Brighton Marathon Weekend Event Village
- Email communications with key info, advice and support
- Participant Instructions
Start your fundraising
Get in touch
If you have any questions or queries, contact our Community and Events Fundraising team who will be able to provide you with further information. We will be more than happy to assist.
Phone: 020 7033 1646