Do you want to make payday extra special by making a positive impact for human rights? Sign up to Payroll Giving to Amnesty International UK Section Charitable Trust today!
Hear from Sacha Deshmukh, our Chief Executive, about how your generous gift can make a difference by watching the video above.
What is Payroll Giving?
Payroll Giving is one of the easiest ways to give to Amnesty International UK Section Charitable Trust and help people across the world wherever justice, freedom, truth, and dignity are denied. Simply choose an amount you’d like to donate and we receive a tax-free donation directly from your salary. This means you will pay less tax overall, and your donations will go even further!
How Payroll Giving works for you
Did you know...?
- Payroll Giving is easy. Choose the amount, how often you’d like to donate, and we will do the rest
- Payroll Giving is tax efficient. You don’t pay tax on the amount you donate. If you pay the basic rate of income tax and choose to donate £10 a month to Amnesty International UK Section Charitable Trust, £8 is deducted from your take-home pay
- Your gift can be changed and stopped at any time. Simply notify your payroll team
- There is no need to provide any bank or card details
How your monthly donation can really make a difference
- £5 per month could support human rights education projects to teach school children about their rights
- £15 per month could help towards the cost of running public campaigns in defence of human rights
- £50 per month could help our investigators gather evidence of human rights abuses, including war crimes
The potential of your donations
The amount of tax relief Amnesty International UK Section Charitable Trust would receive depends on your tax band. For example:
If you have any queries about making donating through your salary, please contact our Supporter Communication team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other ways to support us
If Payroll Giving isn't for you, there are lots of other ways you can support Amnesty International UK Section Charitable Trust.
Find out more on our Get Involved page.