Post room volunteer
- Human Rights Action Centre, London, EC2A 3EA
- Hours per week
- 2 days per week
- Salary details
- Unpaid - voluntary role, travel expenses only
- Closing date
- Monday 2 July 2018 at 12:00
- Interview date
- 10 July 2018
- Contact email
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic person to provide general assistance to the facilities team mainly by collecting, sorting and franking all outgoing mail.
This is a crucial part of Amnesty’s work, on which lots of campaigns and important communications depend. The volunteer will also distribute internal mail and may be involved in assisting the Facilities and IT team in other administrative duties.
- Basic English (spoken and written)
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Willingness to undertake routine work
- Good team player
- A commitment to Amnesty International’s vision
- A good understanding of Equal opportunities
- Experience of working in a post room desirable
- Experience of selling items on E-bay desirable
Apply for this role
Please read the role description at the bottom of this page, and complete the application form below if interested.
Email completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org before midday on 2 July 2018.
Interviews will be held on 10 July 2018.
We value a diverse workforce and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Please note, all potential volunteers need to have right to work/volunteer in the UK to be considered for this opportunity.