Meetings and Events 2021/2022
We meet regularly once a months every third Tuesday of every month at 6.45 pm in St Peter's Church, 119 Eaton Square, SW1W 9AL. During the current Covid-19 crisis we continued our meetings on Jitsi. We are currently (September 2021) back to in person meetings, but will keep an eye on the Covid-19 situation and might go back to online meetings, if necessary. Apart from our regular monthly group meetings, we organise fundraising events such as sponsored walks, carol singing, poetry & human rights events etc. We also invite speakers from AI UK offices or external speakers to train our members on campaigning skills or to speak about specific topics. We always welcome new members.
Current and Planned EVENTS
- 21 September 2021: Monthly Meeting
- 19 October 2021: Monthly Meeting
- 16 November 2021: Monthly Meeting
- 21 December 2021: Monthly Meeting. We will join the Amnesty Write 4 Rights campaign and write letters to prisoners of conscience all over the world. Please come and join us.
- 18 January 2022: Annual General Meeting
- 15 February 2022: Monthly Meeting
- 15 March 2022: Monthly Meeting
- 19 April 2022: Monthly Meeting
- 17 May 2022: Monthly Meeting
- 21 June 2022: Monthly Meeting
- 19 July 2022: Monthly Meeting
- 16 August 2022: Monthly Meeting (TBD if we have an August meeting)