Meetings and Events 2020/2021
We meet regularly once a months every third Tuesday of every month at 6.45 pm in St Peter's Church, 119 Eaton Square, SW1W 9AL. During the current Covid-19 crisis we continue our meetings on Jitsi. Apart from our regular monthly group meetings, we organise fundraising events such as sponsored walks, carol singing, poetry & human rights events etc. We also invite speakers from AI UK offices or external speakers to train our members on campaigning skills or to speak about specific topics. We always welcome new members.
Current and Planned EVENTS
- Wednesday (!), 16 September 2020: Monthly Meeting (Virtual Meeting)
- 20 October 2020: Monthly Meeting
- 17 November 2020: Monthly Meeting
- 15 December 2020: Monthly Meeting. We will join the Amnesty Write 4 Rights campaign and write letters to prisoners of conscience all over the world. Please come and join us.
- 19 January 2021: Annual General Meeting
- 16 February 2021: Monthly Meeting
- 16 March 2021: Monthly Meeting.
- 20 April 2021: Monthly Meeting
- 18 May 2021: Monthly Meeting
- 15 June 2021: Monthly Meeting
- 20 July 2021: Monthly Meeting
- 17 August 2021: Monthly Meeting (TBD)