Meetings and Events
We meet regularly once a months every third Tuesday of every month at 7 pm in St Peter's Church, 119 Eaton Square, SW1W 9AL. Apart from our regular monthly group meetings, we organise fundraising events such as sponsored walks, carol singing, etc. We also invite speakers from AIUK offices or external speakers to train our members on campaigning skills or to speak about specific topics.
Current and Planned EVENTS
- 19 September 2017: Monthly Meeting
- 17 October 2017: Monthly Meeting with Ghias Aljundi from Amnesty UK as guest speaker
- 21 November 2017: Monthly Meeting
- 4 December 2017 (Monday): Carol Singing at Pimlico Tube Station (4:30- 6:30 pm)
- 19 December 2017: Monthly Meeting. We will join the Amnesty Write 4 Rights campaign and write letters to prisoners of conscience all over the world. Please come and join us.
- 16 January 2018: Annual General Meeting
- 20 February 2018: Monthly Meeting with Sayed AlWadaei (Bahrain)
- 20 March 2018: Monthly Meeting
- 17 April 2018: Monthly Meeting
- 15 May 2018: Monthly Meeting with Ellis Brooks, Country Coordinator for Syria
- 26 June 2018: Monthly Meeting (please note that the June meeting will not be the third Tuesday, but rather the fourth Tuesday).
- 17 July 2018: Monthly Meeting