Tips for Letter Writing
Apology for not updating the website for a while.
Tips for Letter Writings
- Start with bold heading of subject of the letter
- Be brief, factual and polite
- No ideology or politics
- Print victim names in bold capitals
- Provide relevant facts in body of letter
- Mention of Amnesty International is optional
- Include brief personal background to show variety of people concerned about human rights
- Follow the directions in the appeal and make clear request while indicating reply anticipated
One of our member, some time organise a letter writing session at their house. If you are interested, please contact Jim Wells for more detail.