Monthly Meeting - 23 April 2013
The Broseley Community Choir directed by Marianne Ayling on 23 March 2013 was a great success, and raised a total of £150 for Amnesty International.
The agenda for next Tuesday (23 April 2013) meeting as follow:
1. Meeting of 26 March 2013 - Any pressing matters - especially Arms Trade Treaty success
2. Asylum in W.Midlands including workshop (Saturday 27 April 2013, 2pm till 4pm at Birmingham and Midlands Institute, Margaret St. B3 3BS)
3. AGM Warwick (13/14 April) - brief report
4.New Case - Jabeur Mejri (Tunisia)
5. Afghanistan - violence against women action (4/5 May 2013, Telford Town Centre)
6. UK involvement in Torture
There will be also a discussion on "Cruel Britannia: A Secret History of Torture by Ian Cobain"