November 2012 Monthly Meeting
Our November meeting saw us taking action on a whole range of current campaigning issues:
- Women human rights defenders - Afghanistan and Pakistan, including photo action
- Monthly action: letter to MP about the Security and Justice Bill
- Egypt urgent action - an internet user jailed for criticizing religion
- Forced Evictions - letter to Italian PM about treatment of the Roma
- Our new IAR case in Tunisia - solidarity card and plans for ongoing action
See attached minutes for more details.
If you wish to write letters for our new Tunisia case, there are templates attached.