Latest Group Newsletter for January 2013 - including the Monthly Appeal Letter
You can find out the latest news for the Bromley and Orpington Group by downloading the January Newsletter from below.
The newsletter includes:
The first meetings of 2013 will be on Tuesday 8 January and Tuesday 12 February both at 7.30pm
- Our monthly appeal letter to Belarus President Alyaksandr Lukashenka about Human Rights Campaigner Ales Bialiatski who Amnesty considers a Prisoner of Conscience, and that he was convicted through an unfair trial. Please download the letter below then address, sign and post the letter (it will cost 87p to post)
- Details about the Annual AI Jazz Concert with The Nick Beston Quartet - this year on 1 February 2013
- Details of the Group's annual social - on Monday 25 February at 7.30pm at Caligulette in Bromley
- Information about the Amnesty Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) on Saturday 12 January in Central London. The EGM has been called by UK members to discuss the current restructuring of the UK section of Amnesty.
Details of where the meetings are held can be found by looking under About this Group (on the right hand side of our front page). All are very welcome to attend the meetings.
- Bromley and Orpington Group Newsletter for January 2013
- Monthly Appeal Letter - Belarus January 2013