June 2013 Newsletter and Monthly Appeal Letter: Mexico
You can find out the latest news for the Bromley and Orpington Group by downloading the June Newsletter from below.
The newsletter includes:
- Feedback about our Annual Day of Action in Bromley on Saturday 11 May - over 100 signatures collected in support of Women's Rights in Zimbabwe;
- Report on the UK AGM
- Our monthly appeal letter - this month Mexico. The letter is to a Government Minister asking them to protect the workers at La 72 Migrants Shelter. Please download the letter from below then address, sign and post the letter (it will cost 87p to post);
- Information about the Amnesty Stall at the Cudham Fair on Bank Holiday Monday 26 August from 12pm at the Recreation Ground, Cudham Lane, Cudham;
- Chairman's appeal to sponsor a future Newsletter (please download the letter below for more information);
- Speaker at the 9 July meeting: Peter Eagle, Amnesty UK Business Group on "Business and Human Rights".
The next Group meetings will be on: Tuesday 11 June, Tuesday 9 July, and 13 August all at 7.30pm
Details of where the meetings are held can be found by looking under About this Group (on the right hand side of our front page). All are very welcome to attend the meetings.
- June 2013 Newsletter
- Monthly Appeal Letter: Mexico
- Chairman's Appeal for Newsletter Sponsorship