2015 National Conference and Annual General Meeting in Warwick
Many thanks to everyone who joined us in Warwick on 18 and 19 April 2015 for our 53rd National Conference and Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Decisions from the 2015 AGM
Alongside the vibrant discussions and workshops the AGM also let you have your say on the work of Amnesty International UK.
- What we voted on: 2015 AGM resolutions (PDF)
- Decisions we made: 2015 AGM decisions (PDF)
- Where we're at with implementing them: 2015 implementation update, final (PDF)
We hosted a panel of speakers that focussed on the impending UK general election, what it means for the future of the Human Rights Act, and what it means for you and your rights.
Our guest speakers included:
- Jules Carey - Human Rights lawyer and Partner at Bindmans LLP
- Stephen Bowen, Director British Institute of Human Rights
- Ceri Smith - Senior Campaigns Officer at Age UK
- Lily Caprani - Strategy and Policy Director at the Children's Society
We also had more interactive stalls, with our staff hosting clinics to equip you with the tools to campaign like a pro. The workshops were a collaboration of our campaigns and governance teams, looking at how we can work together to get our message across.
For everything you need to know about the 2015 programme, resolutions and voting, read the 2015 AGM papers (PDF)
Photos from the 2015 AGM
About our AGMs
Our National Conference and AGM is an annual two-day event where Amnesty members from all over the UK come together to shape how we're run. Find out more about what happens at our AGMs
If you want to come to our next AGM but aren't a member of Amnesty, join us today
Programme and event queries
Amnesty International UK Events Producer
Phone: 020 7033 1771