The jewel in the White Rose County’s sporting crown. Every element of the Yorkshire Marathon is charged with Yorkshire Spirit. Since the inaugural event in 2013, the event has got bigger and bigger. The run starts and finishes at the University of York and takes in historic landmarks and idyllic countryside en route. Every year, thousands of runners of all abilities take to its truly breath-taking course. Whether you’re aiming to smash your PB or just looking to cross the finish line, the Yorkshire Marathon is the perfect experience for beginners and experienced athletes alike.
Date: Sunday 15th October 2023
Distance: 26.2 miles / 42km
Minimum age: 17
Registration fee: £25
Minimum fundraising target: £300
Already got your own place?
If you've already got a place on the Yorkshire Marathon and would like to run for human rights, we'd love to have you on our team! There's no minimum fundraising target, just raise as much as you can. Click here to join the team with your own place.
How we'll support you
As a member of our team you’ll receive:
- A personalised running vest
- A fundraising pack filled with advice and ideas
- One to one fundraising and training support
- Fundraising and event materials like collecting tins, posters, badges etc
- Regular updates on the event and on our human rights successes
- An experienced and dedicated Community and Events Fundraising team with loads of advice and support to offer
Signed up to run? Get fundraising
Create a JustGiving Page
Get in touch
If you have any questions about this event, please contact the Community and Events Fundraising Team.
Phone: 020 7033 1646