Sign up here for a Brighton Marathon 2020 place
Date: Sunday 20 September 2020
Distance: 26.2 miles / 42km
Minimum age: 18
Registration fee: £30
Minimum sponsorship: £450
This is the second-largest marathon in the UK, attracting over 12,000 runners each year. The course starts in Preston Park, snakes its way through the city centre, along the glorious seafront and finishes at the iconic Madeira Drive in front of thousands of cheering spectators.
A perfect event for first time marathon runners and seasoned marathoners alike.
Join Team Amnesty and we’ll support you every step of the way. Together we can help secure a brighter future for humanity.
Already got your own place?
If you've already acquired a place in the event, join our team as an Own Place runner. There's no minimum fundraising target, just raise as much as you can.
To secure your own place for the event, please click here.
How we’ll support you
As a member of our team you’ll receive:
- A personalised running vest or T-shirt
- A fundraising pack filled with advice and ideas
- One to one fundraising and training support
- Fundraising and event materials like collecting tins, posters, badges etc
- Regular updates on the event and on our human rights successes
- An experienced and dedicated Community Fundraising team with loads of advice and support to offer
Get in touch
If you have any questions or queries, contact our Community Fundraising Team who will be able to provide you with further information. We will be more than happy to assist.
Phone: 020 7033 1651