The Manchester Marathon is one of the UK’s premier running events, famous for its fast, flat and friendly route. Many regular runners find this the ideal event to get a personal best time, whilst everybody finds the incredible Mancunian support throughout the course unforgettable.
Date: Sunday 16th April 2023
Distance: 26.2 miles (42km)
Minimum fundraising target: £300
Registration fee: £25
Minimum age: 17
Already got your own place?
If you've already got a place on the Manchester Marathon and would like to run for human rights, we'd love to have you on our team! There's no minimum fundraising target, just raise as much as you can. Click here to join the team with your own place.
How we'll support you
As a member of our team you’ll receive:
- A personalised running vest
- A fundraising pack filled with advice and ideas
- One to one fundraising and training support
- Fundraising and event materials like collecting tins, posters, badges etc
- Regular updates on the event and on our human rights successes
- An experienced and dedicated Community and Events Fundraising team with loads of advice and support to offer
Signed up to run? Get fundraising
Create a JustGiving Page
Get in touch
If you have any questions about this event, please contact the Community and Events Fundraising Team.
Phone: 020 7033 1646