Manchester Half Marathon
Get ready to supercharge your stride and go for glory as you master the Manchester Half 2023. The exciting route starts and finishes at the legendary Old Trafford and covers lots of vibrant areas of Manchester.
Date: Sunday 15th October 2023
Distance: 13.1 miles / 21km
Minimum age: 17
Registration fee: £25
Minimum fundraising target: £300
Already got your own place?
If you've already got a place on the Manchester Half Marathon and would like to run for human rights, we'd love to have you on our team! There's no minimum fundraising target, just raise as much as you can. Click here to join the team with your own place.
How we'll support you
As a member of our team you’ll receive:
- A personalised running vest
- A fundraising pack filled with advice and ideas
- One to one fundraising and training support
- Fundraising and event materials like collecting tins, posters, badges etc
- Regular updates on the event and on our human rights successes
- An experienced and dedicated Community and Events Fundraising team with loads of advice and support to offer
Signed up to run? Get fundraising
Create a JustGiving Page
Get in touch
If you have any questions about this event, please contact the Community and Events Fundraising Team.
Phone: 020 7033 1646