Tender for Youth Strategy Consultant
- Human Rights Action Centre, London EC2A 3EA
- Closing date
- Thursday 22 August 2019 at 12:00
- Contact email
We seek a Youth Strategy Consultant to help us improve the way we work with young people in order to achieve our aims to build a larger, more visible, diverse and inclusive Amnesty movement in the UK. If you think you can help we'd love to hear from you!
For more information about the opportunity please see below the attached tender.
Candidates are requested to provide a written proposal no longer than two pages which includes the following:
- An outline of the methodology proposed and timescale.
- A cost (or cost options) for the project.
- CV and/or other relevant information about the proposed project team or your organisation's experience and credentials such as examples of previous work (annexed).
Proposals should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 22nd August 2019. We will meet shortlisted applicants in the first week of September before making a decision.
- Consultant Tender