Consultancy vacancy: Organisation Development project
We're looking for an Organisational Development consultant to work inclusively with staff to clarify how our organisational values apply to the workplace and the staff behaviours and processes which would support them in order that we create the environment required to support us all in delivering our vision.
For full details of what is required, please read the project brief (PDF)
We expect the successful consultant to have the following skills and experience as a minimum:
- Extensive senior consultancy experience in Organisational Development
- An affinity with Amnesty’s work
- A strong understanding of membership organisations
- Project management experience and knowledge
- The interpersonal skills required to build and maintain effective and respected working relationships and a rapport with both the SMT and other key staff and stakeholders
- The ability to communicate clearly, concisely and engagingly in a way that effects change.
Experience of working in the third sector or a campaigning organisation would be useful but is not essential.
How to tender for this work
Please send the following by midday on Thursday 3 July:
- CV and other relevant information about you or your organisation's experience and credentials
- Outline proposal of methodology and timescales (including any risk analysis and resourcing required)
- Daily/hourly rate
to Louise Court and Kate Allen:
Kate Allen, Director of Amnesty UK
Phone: 020 7033 1505
Louise Court, Head of HR
Phone: 020 7033 1531
If you would like to have an informal phone conversation about the project with Kate Allen, please phone her PA, Rebekah Taylor on 020
7033 1505 as soon as possible or, in her absence, Louise Court.
Our initial thinking is that this project will start as soon as possible and we estimate approximately 15 days of consultancy over a period of several months.
- Organisational Development project brief