Competition terms and conditions
These rules cover all competitions that we (Amnesty International UK) may run from time to time, either on amnesty.org.uk or our official social media spaces. These rules exclude the Amnesty Lottery and the Amnesty Raffle or any other form of competition we may run under UK gambling laws.
- The promoter of this prize draw is Amnesty International UK, 17-25 New Inn Yard, London EC2A 3EA.
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over.
- The prize draw is not open to employees or volunteers of Amnesty International UK or their families.
- One entry per person. The prize is not transferable. There is no cash alternative.
- The prize draw winner will be selected at random from those who have submitted the most correct answers.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the draw being made.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner may be asked to participate in post event publicity.
- It is a condition of entry that the rules of this prize draw are accepted as final and that entrants agree to abide by the rules.
- No purchase necessary.
- The name of the winner will be made available on request by post to: Amnesty International UK, 17-25 New Inn Yard, London EC2A 3EA.
If you have any questions about these rules or would like further information please contact our Supporter Care Team via email@example.com or on 020 7033 1777.