Date: Sunday 22 August 2021
Distance: 13.1 miles / 21km
Minimum fundraising target: £300
Registration fee: £25
Minimum age: 18
The iconic route for The Big Half starts next to the Tower of London and goes east to Canary Wharf before doubling back to cross Tower Bridge and follows the river to finish in the spectacular setting of historic Greenwich. The route goes through four London boroughs: Southwark, Lewisham, Tower Hamlets and Greenwich.
At the finish line in Greenwich there will be a BIG Festival, celebrating London’s diversity with a wonderful range of food, music and entertainment. There will be local traders serving food from around the world, music playing throughout the day, performances from community groups and fun activities and fitness classes for the whole family to enjoy.
Run for human rights
Already got your own place?
If you've already acquired a place in the event, join our team as an Own Place runner. There's no minimum fundraising target, just raise as much as you can.
How we’ll support you
As a member of our team you’ll receive:
- A personalised running vest or T-shirt
- A fundraising pack filled with advice and ideas
- One to one fundraising and training support
- Fundraising and event materials like collecting tins, posters, badges etc
- Regular updates on the event and on our human rights successes
- Support and advice from our experienced and dedicated Community and Events Fundraising team
Signed up to run? Get fundraising!
Get in touch
If you have any questions or queries, please contact our Community and Events Fundraising Team who will be able to provide you with further information. We will be more than happy to assist.
Phone: 020 7033 1646