There is nothing quite as liberating and exciting as throwing yourself out of a moving plane, especially when you’re doing it to raise money for human rights.
We have over 20 locations for you to choose from across the UK.
Tandem skydiving allows you to experience the thrill of freefall, followed by the quiet serenity of a surreal canopy descent, without any significant training.
- The easiest and most popular of all skydives
- The BPA (British Parachute Association) qualified tandem instructor does all of the hard work for you, so you can enjoy the moment
- Jump from over 10,000 feet at up to 120 mph
- £395 fundraising target
Solo static line jump
A static line parachute jump is the very first step to becoming a certified skydiver. The jump involves 1 day of training at the airfield before you complete a solo jump from around 3,000 feet. Although the jump out of the aircraft is performed solo, there will be no freefall as your parachute will be pulled automatically once you leave the aircraft.
- Jump solo under professional supervision
- British Parachute Association certificate
- Jump from over 3,000 feet
- £360 fundraising target
Solo accelerated freefall
The Accelerated Freefall Level 1 course is the quickest way to become a solo skydiver! It requires 1 day of training before you get taken up to a height of 10,000 feet to complete a solo skydive. Two fully qualified instructors will be with you every step of the way, however, you will be responsible for pulling your own parachute. After completing this jump, you will be cleared to complete the full course and will be well on your way to becoming a fully qualified skydiver.
- Solo skydive after 1 days training
- Quickest way to become a qualified skydiver
- Jump from 10,000 feet at up to 120 mph
- £535 fundraising target
Feeling ready to take the plunge? Sign up here
Already got your own place?
If you've already registered for a skydive, join our team as an Own Place skydiver. There's no minimum fundraising target, just raise as much as you can.
Create a JustGiving page
How we’ll support you
As a member of our team you’ll receive:
- A t-shirt for the event
- A fundraising pack filled with advice and ideas
- One to one fundraising and training support
- Fundraising and event materials like collecting tins, posters, badges etc
- Regular updates on the event and on our human rights successes
- An experienced and dedicated Community and Events Fundraising team with loads of advice and support to offer.
Get in touch
If you have any questions or queries, contact our Community and Events Fundraising Team who will be able to provide you with further information. We will be more than happy to assist.
Phone: 020 7033 1646