Youth group action September Women's Rights in Afghanistan
We are entering the final, crucial phase of our work on women’s rights in Afghanistan before UK troops leave at the end of the year.
We will be focusing on ensuring that the work of women human rights defenders is supported and their rights protected. We are focussing on the dangers that many women workers, such as teachers and doctors, face in the course of their work.
This youth group action pack contains
- Campaign recap and recent activity
- Take Action - Occupational Hazards’ photo petition
- Take Action - Write to your MP
- Campign materials
- Extras: Afghanistan and Women’s Rights, Parween & Dr D’s story
The campaign actions are ‘hazards’ themed photo petition and a letter to your MP.
You can also download or order campaign materials inlcuded in this pack from our resources listing:
- Occupational Hazards spiro paper hat
- Occupational Hazards A2 poster
- Occupational Hazards A5 flyer
- Occupational Hazards stickers
- Occupational Hazards placards