Group Meeting - 2nd February 2015
At our February meeting we planned our actions & campaigns for 2015 - an election year!
Due to some noble volunteers, we're signing up for the following campaigns:
- Stop Torture - Jan
- My Body, My Rights - Steph
- Former Soviet Union Region - Peter
- North Africa Region - Matt
- Peace Community of San Jose - Keith
We will allocate one evening to each of these, and will set aside 10 minutes of each monthly meeting for an update or action.
Future dates for your diaries:
- Saturday 7th Feb - regional conference in Chichester
- Saturday 14th February - Woking Debates on What Future for the NHS?
- Monday 2nd March - next group meeting
- Saturday 14th March - Barn Dance! tickets from http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/woking-amnesty-barn-dance-tickets-14859760945?aff=es2&rank=5
- 18th & 19th April - AGM in Coventry
- Thursday 23rd April - Question Time with Parliamentary candidates
- Saturday 20th June - stall in Commercial Way, Woking
- Saturday 12th September - street collection
- Saturday 12th December - stall in Commercial Way, Woking
Peter has obtained permission for us to have a stall & collect money in Asda on Saturday 2nd May. Please put this in your diary as we'll need some volunteers.