May Meeting Notes

The first part of the meeting was taken up by the formal business of our AGM. Ed opened the meeting and led a discussion on our activities and achievements over the past year. Ian presented a summary of the group's accounts.

Ed agreed to continue to chair the group whilst highlighting that he may not be able to commit as much time to the group owing to increased work commitments. Andrew agreed to continue as secretary. Liz agreed to take over from Ian as treasurer whilst retaining her role as letter writing coordinator.

Ian suggested it may be a good time to contact local schools again to arrange talks about Amnesty. Liz, Nadia and Michelle agreed to help with this where possible.

Our next meeting will be on Thursday 28 June at Nadia's house  starting at 7:30pm.

View latest posts
0 comments