About this group
We are a small, but perfectly formed group that has been in existance since xxxx. Chaired by Steve Hardman we meet on the first Tuesday evening of each month, in xxxxx from 7.30pm, meetings generally last for an hour and a half.
Our meetings are deliberately informal and offer:
- An opportunity to catch up on local, national and international Amnesty events
- An opportunity to discuss and if appropriate pledge support to campaigns
- Support and encouragement with letter writing
- Planning time for annual local events such as street collections and film nights
- Discussion about how we link into the organisation on a regional basis.
We welcome new members regardless of age or experience, so feel free to come along, although you may want to e-mail first just to double check the arrangements.
It's important that our meetings are as accessible as possible to everyone who may want to attend, if you have particular access needs, please email the link and we endeavour to support you.