About this group
Welcome to the Bognor Regis, Chichester & District Group of Amnesty International.
The Bognor Regis, Chichester & District Group celebrated its 30th anniversary in 2007. It is an active organisation, with over 80 members, from Littlehampton to Emsworth along the coast, and up to Midhurst.
The Group has three aims:
- to act as a forum for local Amnesty supporters and sympathisers;
- to mount a programme of activities locally to spread awareness of Amnesty and its campaigns for human rights;
- to raise funds on behalf of Amnesty.
The Bognor Regis, Chichester & District Group celebrated its 30th anniversary in 2007. It is an active organisation, with over 80 members.
Group activities are co-ordinated by a small committee of volunteers who meet once a month to organise events and publish the monthly newsletter. Members can do as little or as much as they are able: we appreciate that everyone has busy lives and lots of commitments - but, to borrow a hackneyed phrase - every little helps!
- If you would like to help the committee to organise campaigning or fund-raising activities, please do come along to our next committee meeting and find out what we do.
- If you would like to come along to one of our public meetings or events, then you will be very welcome! The majority are in Chichester or Bognor Regis, but please do look at the current posts to find an event near you.