Books for Amnesty Norwich
Our Norwich Book Shop opened in August 2018 and is the newest in our group. Based on Unthank Road, it is within easy reach of the city centre, set on a shopping street in the Golden Triangle.
Come along to browse our large range of Second-hand Books:
• Fiction and non-fiction
• Foreign language fiction and non-fiction
• Short stories
Plus we have cards and a small gift range for Christmas.
How to find us
Books For Amnesty
152a Unthank Road
We're just a fifteen-minute walk from the city centre and on a bus route between UEA and the City Centre. There is a bus stop right outside the shop. There is also free parking (30min and 2hr) on Onley Street, next to the shop.
Monday-Saturday: 10.00am - 5.30pm
• Free parking (30min & 2hr) is available on Onley Street, next to the shop
• There is a wide ramp leading to the shop entrance
• The shop is split level, but most of the books and gifts are on the ground floor
• There are a few steps up to a small higher level. Volunteers are more than happy to assist, if customers need help to bring books to the lower level
Volunteer Our shops are run mainly by volunteers and we are often looking for more! If you’re interested in helping and can spare four hours a week, please pop in for a chat and an application form. You can also download the role outline and application form below.
Donate Got books you’re no longer reading? Or records you haven’t listened to for years? Don't put them in the attic - bring them down to the shop and donate to support human rights. We also accept CDs and DVDs.
If you want to get in touch about any of the above or have any other questions, we’d love to hear from you.
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: 01603 627078
Or pop into the shop.