Join the fight to stop the climate crisis
We are a movement of 7 million people worldwide who are here to protect human rights. We exist to make sure everyone and their rights are respected, protected and enjoyed.
But right now our world is in the midst of a climate emergency that’s threatening our future, which means our mission is under threat too. We can’t let that happen.
We are calling for governments to:
- Do everything they can to help stop the global temperature rising by more than 1.5°C.
- Reduce their greenhouse gas emissions to zero by 2050 at the latest.
- Stop using fossil fuels (coal, oil and gas) as quickly as possible.
- Make sure that climate action is taken in a way that does not violate anyone’s human rights, and reduces inequality.
- Make sure everyone – particularly those affected by climate change or the transition away from fossil fuels – is properly informed about what is happening and is included in decisions about their futures.
- Work together to fairly share the burden of climate change – richer countries must help others.
People created this crisis, and we have the power to fix it – we are all part of it and we need to start acting now. Join the fight to stop the climate crisis.