Children's Human Rights network
The Children's Human Rights network consists of over 7,500 people across the UK promoting children's rights and campaigning to abolish the widespread abuses that children face around the world.
Join the network
Are you interested in discussing children's rights issues with other Amnesty supporters? Would you like to see how the network work on children's rights abuses? Would you like more information on children's rights campaigns?
- Visit our blog, a new forum for discussion on children's rights and for updates on children's rights
- Take action against children's rights abuses by writing emails, letters and faxes from our actions page.
- For resources and materials on the latest in children's rights work from other Amnesty sections and international organisations, please see our resources page.
Please join our network and encourage others to do the same. Members of the network will receive our regular e-newsletter and invitations to special events. How to join:
- Amnesty names its young protest song champions 30 Apr 2013
- UK: Rights groups unite to urge David Cameron to honour United Nations pledge in new curriculum 08 Feb 2013
- Guardian music journalist joins Amnesty's search to find the nation's new protest song writer 28 Jan 2013