Use your skills
If you can commit more time to helping Amnesty, why not use your knowledge or skills to help other activists with their campaigns? You don't have to be an expert, just willing to learn and be available when help is needed. We are always interested in hearing from people who want to become trainers, country coordinators, regional coordinators, lobbyists and speakers.
- Trainers are active and experienced Amnesty members who voluntarily run workshops for groups of Amnesty activists as well as at conferences.
- Speakers Amnesty's education and student team always need good speakers to add their list - call +44 (0)207 033 1596 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in getting involved.
- Student groups in universities and colleges meet at least once a week during term time to campaign in various ways. Find out more
- Local groups are vital to the work of Amnesty. They usually meet once a month to coordinate action on Amnesty cases and organise campaigning. Find out more
- Country Coordinators are active Amnesty members who advise and support local groups with their work on country campaigns and the cases of individuals in those countries. Find out more
- Lobbyists you can lobby your MP about any of the issues which Amnesty is campaigning on. Find out more