Welcome to TeachRights: Amnesty's network for teachers who are interested in bringing human rights into their classroom.
TeachRights members get a twice-termly e-newsletter packed with:
- All our latest new resources
- A calendar of upcoming human rights days plus resources to commemorate them with your students
- Recommended resources from other human rights education providers
- Professional development opportunities and events
- Course and events for your students
You can join by filling in the the form below or print + post a join form (pdf).
READ THE LATEST ISSUE We start the year by launching a new freedom of expression resource with the Anne Frank Trust UK, plus a reminder that 18 February is the closing date for our Protest Song competition and Young Human Rights Reporter competitions! Read TeachRights